Functional Title: Coordinator of Payroll Services
Position #: 123322
The Coordinator will provide payroll, benefits and accounting support to the Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (JIFSAN) and the Center for Food Safety and Security Systems (CFS3) including coordination of searches/hiring process and processing visa applications. They will serve as the main contact between the unit and the College and Campus HR, Payroll and Benefits offices.
- B.S. degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or a Business related field.
- 5 years progressively responsible experience in a combination of payroll, personnel, account or budgetary experience; preferably in a higher education environment.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to write effectively.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage/adhere to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills required in MS Office Suite
- Preferred: Knowledge of University Systems: PHR, KFS, i-Terp, e-Terp, KR, BA4, ELF
Application Process: All candidates must apply online at https://ejobs.umd.edu. A complete application packet includes: a cover letter, resume, contact information for three (3) professional references (including name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address).
Closing Date: Open until filled. For best consideration apply by May 18, 2018
For More Info: Download Announcement (PDF)