Open Position: Research Associate
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for working with a team to develop and conduct microbial food safety research, including identification, characterization, and whole genome sequencing of food-borne pathogens, including Shiga toxin producing E. coli (STEC) and Salmonella
- Supervise graduate and undergraduate students in the team
- Record and publish research findings
- Prepare and submit research reports and proposals
- Monitor progress of activities and ensure that timelines and deliverables are achieved
For more information, please visit our job opportunities page.