Food Safety Risk Analysis Training Program
The increasing emphasis on risk-based decision making and the increasingly global nature of the food supply have resulted in the use of risk analysis to systematically address food safety issues worldwide. This has created a need to educate food safety and other public health professionals about the principles of food safety risk analysis and the tools and techniques required to apply this approach.
JIFSAN offers in classroom, online and customized training courses that meet your professional needs.
What you will learn
- Know and understand the terminology of food safety risk analysis and risk analysis in general
- Understand how food safety and other health decisions are made utilizing risk analysis
- Know systematic approaches, tools and techniques to address specific food safety problems
- Have the knowledge to participate in the risk management decision process
- Understand how to communicate effectively about risk with peers, managers, and stakeholders