News & Events
- JIFSAN News
- News & Events
- About Training
- About International
- Produce International Partnership for Education and Outreach (PIP)
- Good Fishing Vessel Practices (GFvP) and Seafood HACCP Inspections Workshop
- Good Aquacultural Practices (GAqP)
- Commercially Sterile Packaged Foods (CSPF)
- Food Inspector Training (FIT)
- Supply Chain Management for Spices and Botanical Ingredients (SCMSBI)
- Contact International
Collaborative Training Initiatives
- About Collaborative Training Initiatives
- Bangladesh Aquatic and Aquacultural Food Safety Center
- India Supply Chain Management for Spices and Botanical Ingredients (SCMSBI)
- Malaysia Ministry of Health Collaborative Framework on Food Safety Capacity Building
- Thailand Center for Commercially Sterile Packaged Foods
- IICA-JIFSAN Collaborative Training Initiative for the Americas
- Monitoring & Evaluation
This June 15 free “Listening Session” brings representatives from the public and private sectors together to consider how to build a data sharing platform. The goal of this platform is for government, industry, the scientific community, and other stakeholders to agree on what data is needed to measure impact, to determine what data is already being collected, and to work toward greater data sharing and understanding.
If successful, this Public-Private Partnership is expected to both help government fulfill its mandate to improve food safety and enable companies providing food into the U.S. food chain to meet their obligations under the Food Safety Modernization Act. It may also protect these businesses from food shocks caused by FBD events. For other countries and donors, lessons learned will aid them in shaping their own investments in food safety capacity efforts.
Please join UMD-JIFSAN, IAFNS, and Structured Partnerships at the June 15 Listening Session and stay for the full IAFNS scientific conference that follows.
Listening session can be found here: https://iafns.org/event/listening-session-for-ppp-to-improve-food-safety-capacity-building/