News & Events
- JIFSAN News
- News & Events
- About Training
- About International
- Produce International Partnership for Education and Outreach (PIP)
- Good Fishing Vessel Practices (GFvP) and Seafood HACCP Inspections Workshop
- Good Aquacultural Practices (GAqP)
- Commercially Sterile Packaged Foods (CSPF)
- Food Inspector Training (FIT)
- Supply Chain Management for Spices and Botanical Ingredients (SCMSBI)
- Contact International
Collaborative Training Initiatives
- About Collaborative Training Initiatives
- Bangladesh Aquatic and Aquacultural Food Safety Center
- India Supply Chain Management for Spices and Botanical Ingredients (SCMSBI)
- Malaysia Ministry of Health Collaborative Framework on Food Safety Capacity Building
- Thailand Center for Commercially Sterile Packaged Foods
- IICA-JIFSAN Collaborative Training Initiative for the Americas
- Monitoring & Evaluation
This is the original flagship course of the JIFSAN food safety risk analysis curriculum. Food Safety Risk Assessment predicts the likelihood of harm resulting from exposure to chemical, microbial and physical agents in the diet. Our 3-day in classroom course introduces the range of risk assessment approaches across a wide spectrum of food safety hazards, providing hands-on experience with both qualitative and quantitative techniques.
It is strongly recommended that this course be taken after you have completed the Overview of Risk Analysis course. The Overview course provides contextual information about risk analysis that is not repeated here.
This course meets a requirement of the JIFSAN Core Certificate in Food Safety Risk Analysis
To see the schedule of courses please view the Registration Information page.