News & Events
- JIFSAN News
- News & Events
- About Training
- About International
- Produce International Partnership for Education and Outreach (PIP)
- Produce Safety Alliance Grower Training (PSA-GT)
- Good Fishing Vessel Practices (GFvP) and Seafood HACCP Inspections Workshop
- Good Aquacultural Practices (GAqP)
- Commercially Sterile Packaged Foods (CSPF)
- Food Inspector Training (FIT)
- Supply Chain Management for Spices and Botanical Ingredients (SCMSBI)
- Contact International
Collaborative Training Initiatives
- About Collaborative Training Initiatives
- Bangladesh Aquatic and Aquacultural Food Safety Center
- India Supply Chain Management for Spices and Botanical Ingredients (SCMSBI)
- Malaysia Ministry of Health Collaborative Framework on Food Safety Capacity Building
- Thailand Center for Commercially Sterile Packaged Foods
- IICA-JIFSAN Collaborative Training Initiative for the Americas
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Introduction to Risk Analysis in the Regulatory Process is a one-day course that provides students an introduction to the terminology, concepts, tools and techniques used in food safety risk analysis and how it fits into the regulatory process.
The target audience is new members of the risk analysis community. It provides a generic overview of risk analysis. It serves as a contextual primer for anyone interested in or involved with a broad range of risk analysis activities, regardless of application.
To see the schedule of courses please view the Registration Information page.