News & Events
- JIFSAN News
- News & Events
- About Training
- About International
- Produce International Partnership for Education and Outreach (PIP)
- Produce Safety Alliance Grower Training (PSA-GT)
- Good Fishing Vessel Practices (GFvP) and Seafood HACCP Inspections Workshop
- Good Aquacultural Practices (GAqP)
- Commercially Sterile Packaged Foods (CSPF)
- Food Inspector Training (FIT)
- Supply Chain Management for Spices and Botanical Ingredients (SCMSBI)
- Contact International
Collaborative Training Initiatives
- About Collaborative Training Initiatives
- Bangladesh Aquatic and Aquacultural Food Safety Center
- India Supply Chain Management for Spices and Botanical Ingredients (SCMSBI)
- Malaysia Ministry of Health Collaborative Framework on Food Safety Capacity Building
- Thailand Center for Commercially Sterile Packaged Foods
- IICA-JIFSAN Collaborative Training Initiative for the Americas
- Monitoring & Evaluation
This year over 40 participants from across the United States, Canada and Nigeria took part in our Risk Analysis Summer Integrated Program (SIP) courses from June 1 to July 2, 2021. This year’s courses were offered in an instructor-led interactive fully virtual platform. A new course, Risk Analysis in the Regulatory Process, was offered for the first time as a replacement for the retired Overview of Risk Analysis course.
We also want to congratulate our participant who received a fellowship to attend the full course offering of all of our summer training courses.
If you are interested in attending next year's program, dates will be posted soon on our upcoming courses page. To learn more about our courses and fellowship programs, check out our catalogue and fellowships pages.
We hope to see you next year!